Welcome to Courtney's Country Cottage! You will find many decorative grubby candles within my blog as well as other creations such as Scented Melts, salt dough gingerbread men, dried orange slices and many other items.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

~Re~Used Cans~

Re~Used Cans....What a great way to help the environment and enjoy the scent of a 100% soy wax candle...The one on the right is Carrot Cake and the other is Granny's Kitchen...I have a very large variety of scents that I can do these in as well...The cans were grubbed by using a special blend of spices to create this Prim look! I have tied a red and cream ribbon around them and placed a rusty bell in the center. When burning keep away children and your furry friends! Thanks for taking a peek at my blog and hope you stop bye again♥

No comments:

Post a Comment