Welcome to Courtney's Country Cottage! You will find many decorative grubby candles within my blog as well as other creations such as Scented Melts, salt dough gingerbread men, dried orange slices and many other items.

Monday, October 25, 2010

More Snowmen

Yes, another one! But larger! This one was created from a 5lb. coffee tin that I knew I could reuse for something. He has a red and cream homespun scarf tied around his neck and a twisted wire with raffia bow accented on the side.
You could fill this can with candy canes or just hang it from your tree.
There are holes in the back, so you could even place a tea light candle inside and there would be a warm glow from behind him.
I have also listed this guy on ebay. You can view that listing by clicking HERE to go to Ebay.
Thank you for taking a peek at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment