Welcome to Courtney's Country Cottage! You will find many decorative grubby candles within my blog as well as other creations such as Scented Melts, salt dough gingerbread men, dried orange slices and many other items.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Who Doesn't LOVE Snowmen?

This is my first attempt at a blog. I honestly had never heard of such a thing. Until my Mom, Kat from Kats Country Prims, told me I "needed one" to share my creations. So, here I am, blogging. LOL!
And here is one of the items I recently listed on Ebay. These are little reused tin cans! I am going green. I am recycling! They originally held mushrooms or tomato sauce so they are about 2.5" in height. But now, since I have hand painted them, given them a fancy little homespun scarf around their necks, and even added a little rusty jingle bell for extra eye appeal. They are little snowman heads. And they will look great on a Christmas tree as they hang from their twisted wire hangers!

Thanks so much for taking a peek! If you would like to see more of my items, you can click HERE to go to ebay for a better look!

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Love those snowmen :o)

    ♥ Trish ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! And I love the recycle theme, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love their faces! What a great way to recycle!

    ReplyDelete