Welcome to Courtney's Country Cottage! You will find many decorative grubby candles within my blog as well as other creations such as Scented Melts, salt dough gingerbread men, dried orange slices and many other items.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Primitive ~Annie~ My mom (Kats Country Prims) helped me out with this Annie...She sewed the Body and Head, But I did everything else...The eyes are hand stitched and so is the doily around her neck...Her nose is painted and has a cute cheese cloth bow on the side of her head...the doily was grubbed with tea, coffee and spices..she is 11 inches wide and is great for a shelf or on the couch...she would make a great gift for a primitive friend! You can check her out on my Ebay listing by clicking HERE Thanks for taking a peek at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment