Welcome to Courtney's Country Cottage! You will find many decorative grubby candles within my blog as well as other creations such as Scented Melts, salt dough gingerbread men, dried orange slices and many other items.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

~The Cutest Buzz Light Year~ This is my son Brody...He is 2 1/2 years old and this was his first year actually Trick Or Treating...We had the best time Trick ~or~ Treating...I actually thought it was going to be extremely hard, but he was such a good and brave little boy! His dad stayed home and passed out candy while him and I went around to the houses in the neighborhood...What a good Halloween we had. I can't for the many years to come!

2 comments:

  1. Awh...To infinity and beyond....looks like you have better photos than I do! Boooo! He was a very good boy that nite! But I think he wanted to eat the candy the second he got it...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny because you can still see his ears sticking out on the left side...I will send you the pictures that I have...And yes he was such a good boy...Thank God~!

    ReplyDelete