Welcome to Courtney's Country Cottage! You will find many decorative grubby candles within my blog as well as other creations such as Scented Melts, salt dough gingerbread men, dried orange slices and many other items.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

~Dried Orange Lighted Ornament~ I Sliced the Oranges in half and made Orange juice...Scrapped the excess pulp out and Dried the Orange for 3 hours...I have put a black wire through for easy hanging...There is a Jute rope Bow on the side. There is a battery operated candle in the orange...For a warm glow on the tree...The battery operated candle was dipped in beeswax and sprinkled with cinnamon. I do have three more of these Orange Ornaments...If you would like to view this in my Ebay Auction click HERE thanks for taking a peek at my auction

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea. I haven't seen them in person yet...but I probaly will today...LOL! Do they still smell like an orange? I know your dehydrated slices that hang on the tree still smell great!
    Kat♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom! Yes they do still smell...I will show you later when I come over.

    ReplyDelete