Welcome to Courtney's Country Cottage! You will find many decorative grubby candles within my blog as well as other creations such as Scented Melts, salt dough gingerbread men, dried orange slices and many other items.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yummy ~SOY MELTS~ Fresh Baked Pie Crust...1/2lb...I just started making soy tarts, but the few Scents that I have used these are my all time FAVORITE! When company comes over they always ask if I'm baking...These soy tarts are so great one goes along way...one of these tarts will last for 1 week or longer...I light mine everyday! You just place a tea light under your pot place only 1 you don't want spilling....And Enjoy...You can click HERE to view them in my Ebay auction...Thanks for taking a peek at my Blog!

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for these smelling heavenly! When she burns 1/2 of one of these melts in her home...I walk in...smell it...and want to eat something! They are so heavily scented it doesn't take an entire melt to do the job!

    ReplyDelete